cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanrout
Contributor III
Contributor III

SaaS Tenant Upgrade frequency

How frequently the upgrade happen in Qlik SaaS Tenant  compared to Qliksense Enterprise Client Managed the new upgrade release comes for every 3 months ? do we get see which version we are currently running in Qlik SaaS ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @sanrout Thank you for the response. There is no fixed timeline for this. It totally depends on the deployment availability and the product team. The updates might happen anytime. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @sanrout 

The updates in Qlik Cloud are always happening due to bug fixes, security updates, and new features etc. You can see the updates on this page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/saas-change... 

There is version control in Qlik SaaS, so you cannot see the version you are on. 

Let me know if any further clarification is needed. I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
sanrout
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes Vinay, we can observe such feature additions, bug fixes from help section as well as in resource center from the hub of client tenant.

My specific ask is that do you know how frequent the feature addition & bug fixes ?

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @sanrout Thank you for the response. There is no fixed timeline for this. It totally depends on the deployment availability and the product team. The updates might happen anytime.