cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshann01
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cannot subscribe to Qlik Cloud Services emails

Whenever I attempt to subscribe to status.qlikcloud.com for outage and status updates, I get an email with a link to click but there is NEVER a link and so I can never subscribe.  The link is getting stripped out somewhere and it's very annoying.  The 2 hour outage last week made it difficult to stay on top of updates for myself, team, and customers.

Confirm your subscription

Thanks for subscribing to Qlik Cloud Status status updates. You're almost done - we just need to confirm your subscription.

In order to activate your subscription, please click the following link:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @mshann01,

Thanks for bringing your issue into our attention.

Please contact our team through our Chat, by clicking Chat Now on any Support Page across Qlik Community, for further checking this.

Albert_Candelario_0-1707856500503.png

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @mshann01,

Thanks for bringing your issue into our attention.

Please contact our team through our Chat, by clicking Chat Now on any Support Page across Qlik Community, for further checking this.

Albert_Candelario_0-1707856500503.png

Cheers,

Albert

mshann01
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I see no "Chat" or "Chat Now" feature.  All I get is a "Contact Support" section with a "Click Here" which opens up the dopey bot.  The bot said they can't help me...

I apologize for the confusion. Based on the documentation, there is no specific information about subscribing to cloud outages. The available information in the documentation is related to managing report subscriptions and managing your Qlik Cloud subscription. If you have any other questions or need assistance with any of those topics, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Albert_Candelario

Thanks for coming back, you should be able to chat with an agent if not solution is given to you previously.

Best,

Albert