Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Problem with publishing apps after upgrade with Qlik Sense February 2020 SR1

Hi guys

We are currently experiencing an issue with publishing apps after upgrade with Qlik Sense February 2020 SR1.

By importing an edited app and trying to publish and replace the existing app the users get an error as:

aliazizi_0-1586937286233.jpeg

In the logfiles I found the following error:

Bad Request [400]:Bad Request(Object write failed.) (HTTP code: 400)

It is not happening for all apps, but for some of those. The apps are identical and there is not any special in apps which by publishing get the error.

During the troubleshooting I found the following article at Qlik support saying that:

Error 400 Bad request is randomly happening after upgrade to September 2019, November 2019, February 2020 or April 2020. 

Environments:

Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows September 2019, November 2019, February 2020, April 2020 

Resolution

This is due to a known defect QB-1116 .

The defect is still under investigation and there is no scheduled release date yet…

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000098524

There is also a workaround mentioned in the article to resolve the issue, but I need you to look into this and confirm that this article is related to the incident mentioned above.

Have any of you experienced the same issue? We have not seen this issue after upgrade with the September version of Qlik Sense earlier.

Your help is appreciated

1 Reply
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Did you try to open a ticket in Support.qlik.com? They can help you