Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beth_dalton
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Mobile - Designating Apps

Hello!

I have been working with our IT dept. to set up QlikSense Mobile, and we have been successful in getting access.  However, I am struggling to limit the apps that can be seen via the mobile app.  I thought that I heard in a Qonnections 2019 session that it was possible to designate individual apps to be available on the mobile platform, but the best our folks have been able to come up with is having a separate mobile stream.  This seems to indicate that we have duplicates of mobile apps so they can see them on their PC/desktop.

Ideally what we would like is for users to be able to access ALL apps (even those developed for Mobile) on both their PC and mobile devices, but only specific individual apps that we designate can be accessed on mobile devices.

I am interested in best practices and how others are approaching this issue.

Thank you!

2 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello @beth_dalton -

I wanted to send you the "Getting Started" guide for each of the iterations of Qlik Sense Mobile.

You should be able to drill into each one of these topics to gain more information.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Mobile-Documents/Getting-Started-with-EMM-providers-and-Qli...

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Eva

beth_dalton
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you, but I have already read through all of the help guides, and nothing covers this topic of how to only deploy certain apps on mobile devices.  I was in a couple of sessions at Qonnections this year and thought I remembered them mentioning this functionality, but I cannot find any information about it.