Last Update:

Sep 21, 2022 1:07:35 PM

Updated By:

Sue_Macaluso

Created date:

May 28, 2020 1:08:34 AM

Attachments

Hi Folks,

If the Instagram account is public, we can fetch the number of likes and comments based on below scripts in Qlikview.

Script:
LOAD 

TextBetween([@1:n],'edge_media_preview_like":{"count":',',') as Likes,
TextBetween([@1:n],'"edge_media_to_parent_comment":{"count":',',') as Comments,
SubField(FilePath(), '/', -1) as PhotoID,
FilePath() as Url
FROM
[https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-I3zrAlTn]
(fix, utf8, no labels)

where wildmatch([@1:n], '*"edge_media_preview_like"*');

output:

mayilvahanan_0-1590641949421.png

Hope it helps for someone

Tags (1)
Comments
adeniyiabidemi
Contributor
Contributor

Nice, thanks a lot for sharing this info

BelleWilson
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your script to extract data from Instagram public profiles in Qlikview. It's great to see how technology can help us make the most out of social media data. It's especially useful for businesses and marketers who want to track their Instagram performance and make data-driven decisions. However, I find Tiktok more effective for that. Moreover, I can buy likes and shares at services like https://iamat.com/buy-tiktok-shares/. I think you could consider that app too.

nihomox
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your script to extract data from Instagram public profiles in Qlikview. It's impressive to see how technology can optimize the use of social media data, particularly for businesses and marketers looking to track Instagram performance and make data-driven decisions. However, I've found TikTok to be more effective for this purpose. Additionally, services like allow soundcloud plays for free me to buy likes and shares, which can boost engagement. You might want to consider using TikTok as well.

nihomox
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your script to extract data from Instagram public profiles in Qlikview. It's great to see how technology can help us make the most out of social media data. It's especially useful for businesses and marketers who want to track their Instagram performance and make data-driven decisions. However, I find Tiktok more effective for that. Moreover, I can buy likes and shares at services like I think you could consider that app too.

Version history
Last update:
‎2022-09-21 01:07 PM
Updated by: