Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lylererger
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Scalability Tools JWT Connection to Qlik Sense Error

Hello friends!

I'm trying to set up Scalability Tools (Script Editor) in our Environment but this error pops up:

ST+JWT ErrorST+JWT Error

I have already tried almost all the JWT-Claims options, but it does not help. However, with ModHeader Chrome Extention on the JWT Virtual Proxy, I go through Qlik Sense successfully. What's wrong with the JWT Claims and connection setup? Thanks in advance!

@Daniel_Larsson @Sebastian_Fredenberg 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi @lylererger 

If this is the Qlik provided JWT authentication type on a virtual proxy it does not use JWT Header and the field should be left blank.
If it's a custom solution which uses JWT header, the JWT header needs to be in JSON format.

They way you have entered it currently would hard code user1 for each and every simulated user though. a better way for the claims would be:

{"userID":"{{.UserName}}","userDirectory":"{{.Directory}}"}

For the proxy settings

Daniel_Larsson_1-1670405646607.png

This would use the username and directory defined in the user settings e.g.

Daniel_Larsson_0-1670405498121.png

above settings would create user_1 , user_2 etc for each user simulated with directory FLY. It will also work with users from list/file etc of course

I don't understand how you would get modheader to work with a JWT authentication on the virtual proxy though? As far as I know that should only work with header authentication.