Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byronvwnl
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Analytics Platform equivalent in SaaS

Hi All,

A customer is considering moving from on-premise to Cloud and as part of the due diligence, we are exploring compatibility with the services we want to transfer. 

They recently signed a license for Qlik Analytics Platform to primarily embed analytics in external sites for anonymous visitors. A requirement for QAP is that there needs to be an enterprise server up and running. 

With Qlik Cloud, is there an equivalent product that does the same thing as QAP with being able to deliver custom analytic solutions using backend/frontend APIs that target unlimited anonymous users?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @byronvwnl 

Anonymous access to embedded contents are available for Qlik SaaS and the steps are listed here: https://qlik.dev/embed/embed-quick-starts/embedding-with-anonymous-access-and-qlik-cloud 

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @byronvwnl 

Anonymous access to embedded contents are available for Qlik SaaS and the steps are listed here: https://qlik.dev/embed/embed-quick-starts/embedding-with-anonymous-access-and-qlik-cloud 

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

In addition to what Vinay said, I reccomend to speak this with your sales representative.

byronvwnl
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks all. Yes saw we can configure an anonymous tenant. And yes, need to chat to our sales rep if our intended use is in line with the conditions of the service. 

zuzanamac
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello, 

Do you have any new information on this topic? Did the client decide to convert to Qlik SaaS or was this conversion not suitable for them?

Thank you, 

Best Regards,

Zuzana