cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishal_goyal
Contributor III
Contributor III

JWT Authentication I-Frame Issue

We are getting an issue while implementing jwt based embedding into a i-frame setup on a web application.

We are using Qlik Sense Feb 2024 QSE running on Windows 2019 (AWS EC2)

JWT configurations steps are complete, and we are able to use jwt authentication using web browser by passing Authorization tokens. This is running fine.

However when using it from i-frame we are getting some issues. 

The html response we are getting from QlikSense call contains relative path (instead of absolute path) for some of .js scripts which i-frame is unable to find and execute e.g. below is a snippet from the html response and I have highlighted the lines containing relative paths. As a result, we are getting “QlikMain Not Found” error in i-frame.

<!doctype html>

<html lang="en" qva-bootstrap="false" class="single-full-height" ng-controller="singleObjectCtrl"

ng-class="{'no-scroll': loading}">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">

<title>Single Object</title>

<base href="./">

<meta charset="utf-8">

<meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="True">

<meta name="MobileOptimized" content="320">

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,user-scalable=no,minimal-ui">

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black">

<meta http-equiv="cleartype" content="on">

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="../resources/favicon.ico">

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="../resources/img/core/logo/Sense_120x120.png">

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="../resources/img/core/logo/Sense_152x152.png">

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="167x167" href="../resources/img/core/logo/Sense_167x167.png">

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="../resources/img/core/logo/Sense_180x180.png">

<style>

.hidden-screen-reader-label {

position: absolute;

left: -9999px;

top: -9999px;

}

</style>

<script src="../resources/main.js" data-namespace="QlikMain"></script>

</head>

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishal_goyal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

seems it was due to SameSite Attribute set to 'Lax'. After it was changed to 'None' it worked fine.

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hello @vishal_goyal , could you please share your code, especially where you are setting up the iframe HTML tag and the javascript which is running the JWT auth?

vishal_goyal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

seems it was due to SameSite Attribute set to 'Lax'. After it was changed to 'None' it worked fine.

Thanks.