Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to add filter popup in mashup

For example

In qlik on top there is filter area on singal filter where we are getting all the options from list

mk09123_0-1672821820106.png

how I add the same featuer in mashup (so far I have created the current selection and there value , But I am not able to add this popup which is coming from qlik )

Any help

Labels (1)
  • API

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Reading your code you are building a custom selections bar, is that correct? You are reading data and then you want to render your layout for selection bars.

If this is the case, you have to create a ListBox object for each of your fields present in your selection bar. With ListBox you can show all the values present in a field and you can reproduce the "pop up" presente in native selections bar.

Please see this link on how to create a ListBox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @mk09123, if you emebed the selections bar and then click on a selection within it, you should see the same behaviour. Is this not your case? Can you share your mashup JS file and HTML please?

mk09123
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

HI @alex_colombo ,Thanks for reply

So far I have created same filter area as qlik in mashup using html and js (please find the code and screenshot)

mk09123_0-1673411143173.png

So I want  whenever user click on .selected-field-container, how I can show them current filter.
(as it's in qlik )

Thank you 
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Reading your code you are building a custom selections bar, is that correct? You are reading data and then you want to render your layout for selection bars.

If this is the case, you have to create a ListBox object for each of your fields present in your selection bar. With ListBox you can show all the values present in a field and you can reproduce the "pop up" presente in native selections bar.

Please see this link on how to create a ListBox.