Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jijalba
Contributor
Contributor

Embedding a chart doesnt work in Chrome/Incognito

Hello.

I'm following these steps to use an IFrame to embed in my Razor Application a Qlik Cloud Sheet. 

Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS: How to embed a chart in an iFrame  

From @Damien_Villaret 

I'm moved to the login page in Chrome, and redirected back to my page where I can see the embedding content with no problem. But, in Firefox or Incognito, I got stuck in a loop where it keeps getting 401 from the /users/me endpoint and the login page returning 302 (It seems like I'm already logged in and I'm redirected back to the returnTo value) but never popping the login page.

There are no errors in console related to this process apart from the 401.

qlik.png

P/D: I'm also trying to implement Qlik-Embed with OAuth, but right now I'm only able to see the classic/app version of it, as soon as I put an object or analytics/sheet I get a full empty page with no content. Some of the graphs are not Nebuja.js but I understand that I should be able to see at least the page content rendered. 
I opened another question about this and link it here, but this post is the most important for me right now as my requirements include sending some variables to the sheet that I cannot do with qlik-embed.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @jijalba you are most likely running into challenges due to changes in how browsers handle third-party cookies. I recommend you review this article for more information. I also commented in your other thread on the sheet embed issue you raised, which hopefully helps!