Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcarolus
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Embed Qlik Sense - encoded URL

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with the iframe integration of a Qlik Sense app when passing a fieldvalue from our CRM application to the Qlik Sense URL.

The Qlik Sense URL after setting a filter on field '%key_klantnummer' = 600948 looks like this when copied from the </> embed sheet option:

...... &select=$::%25key_Klantnummer,600948&identity=preview

From our CRM software we are able to pass a fieldvalue that corresponds to field %key_klantnummer in our Qlik Sense application. The issue is that de URL provided by our CRM software replaces  the comma between Fieldname (%key_klantnummer) and Fieldvalue (600948) with %2C. 

In the CRM application the select part of the URL is formated as follows: &select=%24%3A%3Akey_Klantnummer%2C600948&identity=preview

The Qlik Sense app will open but the filter on %key_klantnummer is not passed.

When formatting the select part of the URL in our CRM application the way the single configurator generated the URL: &select=$::%25key_Klantnummer,0000506829&identity=preview

That part of the URL is automatically converted to &select=%24%3A%3Akey_Klantnummer%2C0000506829&identity=preview with the same result as the first option.

We are working with Qlik Sense Enterprise version Nov 2019. I know integration like this is possible ... for sure ... but in this case our CRM software experts point to Qlik, we have had a reaction from Qlik support saying we have to verify this with the CRM software vendor. qliksupport.PNG

So we are getting no where with this and I thought maybe somebody in this community has an idea what to do.

Thank you in advance!

Labels (3)
0 Replies