Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Cloud maintenance is scheduled for this weekend May 11-12. View maintenance windows per region here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpenya31
Contributor III
Contributor III

top 10 in graphics

Do you want to show in a graph the top 10 products with the most sales?
Currently, the limit that exists in dimensions limits for each interval that you have on the horizontal axis but does not actually perform a global limit.

For example, in the graph below I would like to show the behavior that has per month the 10 products that generate the most sales since its creation, but what shows me is the number of sales that have the 10 best-selling products in each month.

Additionally the legend is not limited.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I agree that it's more common to expect an overall limit, not by month, or at least have an option to select wich one you want. As a workaround you can use a calculated dimension to filter products, something like:

=Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Sales),4,1)<=10, Product), Product)

Unchecking the box to include nulls it would only keep the top 10 selling products

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, I agree that it's more common to expect an overall limit, not by month, or at least have an option to select wich one you want. As a workaround you can use a calculated dimension to filter products, something like:

=Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Sales),4,1)<=10, Product), Product)

Unchecking the box to include nulls it would only keep the top 10 selling products