Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Cloud maintenance is scheduled for this weekend May 11-12. View maintenance windows per region here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rerler
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for a Qlik Sense Tutor

Hi everyone! I'm building dashboards for HR Statistics in Qlik Sense. I've made some basic courses in qlik platform and took one Udemy course; however, there are some concepts are not clear enough and also I cannot find relevant information about how to do/build some formulas or calculations because mostly I just find sales examples which in my case are not very helpful.

Right now I'm struggling with 2 main issues:

I need to count how many employees where active in each month, each employee can have several hiring dates and attrition dates but I also have a fixed number of employees that need to be added to previous count.

Holidays Dashboards: I need to build in the same app the availables holidays for each employee according to their country and it's legislation ( USA, Panama, Netherlands and Spain).

I'm looking for someone who can guide me a bit better in master calendar, Set analysis and scripting in order to finish the dashboards I'm working at. If someone is interested in gaining some extra cash and help a lost soul in Qlik's world I'll be more than happy if you PM me.

Thanks in advance and cheers

Labels (1)
1 Reply
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Have you try Fiverr.com?

It is the best place to find freelancers.

----
datavoyagers.net