Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QMC monitoring apps do not open

When I try to open the QMC license monitor app or the operations monitor app, I get the application screen with the Qlik bubbles where the app appears to be opening up, but the app never actually opens up.  I tried deleting and reloading the apps (per another post), and then tried updating the apps.  This all seemed to work fine, but the I just continue to get the Qlik bubbles.  I left it attempt to open for over 10 minutes with no success.

We are fairly new users with limited activity, so I doubt that could be an issue.  We recently upgraded to Qlik Sense 3.1.2, and I believe the issue started after the upgrade.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the reply.

I received some assistance yesterday from our local service provider.  I was attempting to open these apps from the qlik root admin sign-in.  Since this sign-in did not have an allocated license, it was unable to open the apps.  After giving my userid root admin privileges, and then signing in under my userid, I was able to open the apps normally.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This continues to be an ongoing issue.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What about other applications besides Monitor applications ?. Some time if the DNS/Host name is not in whitelist you would get this issue.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the reply.

I received some assistance yesterday from our local service provider.  I was attempting to open these apps from the qlik root admin sign-in.  Since this sign-in did not have an allocated license, it was unable to open the apps.  After giving my userid root admin privileges, and then signing in under my userid, I was able to open the apps normally.