Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marikabi
Creator
Creator

Pivot Table benchmark

hello all,

I need some help with a pivot table (the expression behind is simply sum of cost). I'm still using qlik view.

I'm using as dimensions the shop location, the product type and the provider.  For every row, I would need to calculate the cheapest option and from which provider (eg. fist line, the min cost is 9 from the provider C)

Please any idea how to achieve this result?

thanks in advance

EUR EUR EUR EUR EUR      
  PROVIDER A B C D E      
SHOP LOCATION TYPE             best offer best provider
COUNTRY_ONE ONE             15  n/a                 9             14             30                             9 C
COUNTRY_ONE TWO           100  n/a            130           106  n/a                          100 A
COUNTRY_TWO ONE  n/a   n/a   n/a              35             37                           35 D
COUNTRY_THREE ONE             20  n/a              34             26  n/a                            20 A
COUNTRY_FOUR ONE  n/a   n/a              25  n/a   n/a                            25 C
COUNTRY_FOUR TWO                5                9                8  n/a   n/a                              5 A
COUNTRY_FIVE TWO                5                9                8  n/a   n/a                              5 A
Labels (1)
0 Replies