Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akerol
Contributor
Contributor

Kullanıcı bazında uygulama erişim yetkilendirme

Merhabalar,

Çalıştığım kurum, orta ölçekli bir holdinge ait 8 şirketten 1 tanesi. Qlik Sense kullanımını bizim şirkette başladığında biz her bir departman(1 admin+5 kullanıcı hesabı her bir departman için, operasyon, HR, Finans etc.) için 1 kullanıcıya göre stream bazında (QMC-custom properties özelliği ile gruplandı)departman uygulamalarını yayınladık ve en tepeyede CEO streami ile tüm departmanlara ait uygulamaları C level ile paylaştık.

HQ daki Qlik birimi ise (1 admin + 4 kullanıcı) uygulamaları kullanıcı bazında (set analiz içerisinde) tanımlama ile erişim yetkilendirmesinde bulunmuş.

Bu hafta alınan bir kararla holdinge bağlı 8 şirkete ait raporlar tek bir çatı altında toplandı.

Karşılaştığım zorluk ve tavsiye talebim;

1. Yönetim kullanıcıları Tüm şirketlere ait raporlara erişmek istiyor,

2. Her bir şirket için Stream oluşturarak çözmeyi denediğimde , ilgili şirketteki çalışanların ise sadece kendilerine ait verilere erişmesini diğer applere erişimi kısıtlamak istiyorum. Örnek, finansal verileri sadece finans ve üst maddede belirttiğim gibi C Level görebilmeli ama operasyon görememeli.

Bunun için tavsiye edebileceğiniz bir metod varsa paylaşabilirseniz sevinirim,

Saygılarımla,

Erol 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Sebastian_Linser

Merhaba Erol,

i will post your text here one more time in English, so you will get a faster answer.

The institution I work for is 1 of 8 companies belonging to a medium-sized holding company. When Qlik Sense started to be used in our company, we published department applications on a stream basis (grouped with the QMC-custom properties feature) for 1 user for each department (1 admin + 5 user accounts for each department, operations, HR, Finance etc.) and created the most We shared the practices of all departments with the C level via the CEO stream at the top. The Qlik unit in HQ (1 admin + 4 users) defined the applications on a user basis (within set analysis) and authorized access. With a decision taken this week, the reports of 8 companies affiliated with the holding were gathered under one roof. The difficulty I encountered and my request for advice; 1. Management users want to access reports of all companies, 2. When I try to solve it by creating a Stream for each company, I want to restrict access to other apps so that employees in the relevant company can only access their own data. For example, as I mentioned above, only finance and C Level should be able to see financial data, but not operations. If there is a method you can recommend for this, I would appreciate it if you could share it.

Kind regards, Erol

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂