Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSajjad1615375415
Contributor
Contributor

Talend open studio for data quality queries

Kindly address the following queries:

1.I'd like to know the maximum number of row count that can be uploaded on delimited file in Talend Data Quality open studio.

2.How to make user defined indicators for column analysis. The user defined indicators I created are not working.

3.Some indicator results in column analysis are not correct. What is the workaround for that?

In Metadata dropdown, I’m not able to make a DB connection. Can make file delimited connection. How to solve that?

5.How to export the whole output of analysis as csv?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you please clarify in which Talend open studio data quality version/edition you are?

Regarding of you issue 2 and 3, we are supposing that you have already checked the online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: Column analyses. What's your issue are you getting? It would be great that you could post your trouble screenshots here.

Are you able to Expand DB Connections and select a database connection to analyze?

Printing or saving the analysis results functionalities are only available in the subscription offering Talend Data Quality not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

BSajjad1615375415
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

I'm using Talend Open Studio for data quality (7.3.1.20200219_1130).

For DB connection, I've attached screenshots.

What is the pricing for subscription offering Talend Data Quality?

BSajjad1615375415
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

When I add User defined indicator to my analysis, I get a prompt saying no java expression added.

Could you guide me through adding java expression.

Is there no other way of defining UDI apart from Java?