Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Reading ODOO data in Qlik

Hi everybody,

In case there is anyone with some relevant experience in connecting to ODOO data and getting it into Qlik (Cloud, most likely, (but any other option , like Sense on-prem or even QlikView, can become relevant, as well), we are open to employ & REWARD this experience, once proven!

We are searching not only  the know how of properly defining the connector, but also in identifying the right tables/joins/filters/dimensions and measures for various Odoo modules. (First targeted modules are around Sales & GM% analytics)

Feel free to PM me or email me (cotiso@qqinfo.ro) !

Sempre fi,
Cotiso

7 Replies
Jay_Brown
Support
Support

Hello @cotiso_hanganu , this is a bit of an older post but I wanted to post a response here anyway in case this helps someone in the future.

Looking at ODOO's documentation it seems that there is both an ODOO client that allows import from ODOO as well as partner ODBC drivers.  I have not connected to this myself but if you can get the ODBC driver then you can use that within Qlik via a DSN.  
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/August2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/DataSource/ODBC.htm

Hope that helps!

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
RaulJames
Contributor
Contributor

Your dedication to enhancing Sales & GM% analytics through this integration is commendable. I hope you find the resources and expertise required to make your project even more successful in the coming years.

SelenaMcclain
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that your quest to integrate Odoo data into Qlik for analytics began two years ago. Such initiatives can be complex, and I hope you've made significant progress in achieving your goals during this time.
Considering the evolving landscape of technology and solutions, it's worthwhile to revisit your integration approach. odoo india can offer updated guidance to meet your needs.
Moreover, the Qlik community and experts continually develop new insights and best practices for data connectors, table definitions, joins, filters, and dimensions. Reaching out to them can provide fresh perspectives on refining your analytics setup.

cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Tx for the direction suggested

cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

This seems as an AI generated message !

cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

This seems as an AI generated message !

SolankiVatsalya
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi @cotiso_hanganu  Did you find a way to connect to Odoo. Do let me know, I am in need for the same.

Thankyou in Advance.