Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Qlik Community Members,

We have just installed some new profile icons to help identify specific members of the community more easily.

You can see the icon next to the member’s avatar and on their profile page. If you mouse over the icon a brief descriptor will also display for you.

Here are the new icons and their descriptors.

new icons c.jpg

new icons b.jpg

Visual call outs for specific community members such as our Employee’s and Support team member help give a little more context to the resources they post and their responses to discussion threads. Members who are official Qlik Partners and Luminary program members also have new icons.

It’s always a good idea to follow and friend these types of members so you receive alerts for new content and have more opportunities to collaborate with Qlik experts.

Thanks for your participation in Qlik Community!

34 Comments
Gysbert_Wassenaar
It's the Luminary one I'm more annoyed about. 

That surprised me too. I expected you to be a luminary this year again.

I quite like the on-line gaming headset icon you can get, well, I presume that is what it refers to?

Yeah, that's a pretty cool icon. Only the best for the Support guys. They deserve it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure where your P is Rob! Of all people you embody that descriptor, I have @mentioned our community admin to assist with this.

Thanks, Sara

0 Likes
Not applicable

Pretty sure I'm suppose to have a P... Employed by a partner

0 Likes
IrenaCalovska
Employee
Employee

Hi Pravesh,

You now have the appropriate profile icon.

0 Likes