cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby_Tables
Contributor
Contributor

Automations and Glossaries in personal spaces

Even with Private Analytics Content Creator turned off, users with the Automation Creator role can create automations (which I understand must be in their personal space), and users with the Steward role are able to create Glossaries in their personal space (but these can be moved to shared/managed spaces).

As a Tenant Admin, I need to be able to see what users have in their personal spaces.

From the App Catalog, however, I cannot navigate to users' personal spaces. 

If I set the App Catalog filters to Glossaries and Owned by others I am able to see glossaries in users' personal spaces:

Bobby_Tables_0-1714147662035.png

But for automations the same doesn't work:

Bobby_Tables_2-1714147700193.png

I know I am able to see automations from the QMC but this behaviour seems inconsistent. Is this a bug or does anyone know that this is working to design?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
ramlinga1
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar automation for Domino's. They have an API that accepts your phone number for orders. I have a rest sensor on that address and, when pizza is on the way after sundown, my exterior lights stay at 100% and the front porch light turns on (normally my exterior lights are at 10% so they aren't annoying neighbors or drivers). After the pizza is delivered the lights go back to normal. A speaker in the house also announces each step. I haven't messed with it in a while, but plan on adding Toby's "pizza time" audio to it.