Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Showing column header in Pivot table

Hi ,

I'd like to show the second dimention as column header and not row header where you have to qlik the plus sign.  Whenever I save it in that way, when I reopen the app, it gets back to like below, and I don't want the recipient of the app to havoing to switch the pivot header between row and column because they are not necessarily used to interacting with pivot, and I just want to present data in the way I want them to see.  Please advice what I should do.  

Newbie777_0-1677403779119.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, enter the properties of the object and move the dimension as column dimension in the properties panel, end editing and publish replacing the current app.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, enter the properties of the object and move the dimension as column dimension in the properties panel, end editing and publish replacing the current app.

Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks Rubenmarin, but I cannot see the properties of the object.  Am I supposed to see somewhere in the below fields?  

Newbie777_0-1677409922239.png

Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Sorry about that.  I just turned off the Chart suggestions and row dimension and column dimension started to appear as expected.  It was this "Chart suggestion" being turned on which was showing limited selection.  

Newbie777_1-1677412688858.png

Problem is solved now.  Thanks!