Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ML2
Contributor
Contributor

Set a variable when leaving the sheet

Hello to all.

In my app I have hidden sheets via a variable set to 0, which are activated by a button located in another sheet through which you get to one of them (via the button this variable switches to 1). Once this variable is changed and you exit the app by clicking on the top left button, it does not turn to 0 by default, continuing to show hidden sheets when you re-enter the app. How can I set the variable to 0 after exiting the sheet?

Thank you all

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP

Not sure what you mean by "Exit the app by clicking the top left button", but generally speaking, navigating away from an app doesn't immediately close the session. Since the session remains open, variable state remains the same (as does selection state). 

Assuming you are in Qlik Cloud, I believe you can work around this by creating a default bookmark with the variable state saved (and the variable set to 0, of course). This should be re-applied any time the user opens the app from the hub or via direct link, if memory serves.

If you're in Enterprise, I don't think there's matching functionality, unfortunately.