Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolmontero
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Cloud Navigation Menu

Hello everyone,

Last week, I watched a Qlik vs Power BI demo and I saw they used a navigation menu with levels in a Qlik cloud app. Does anyone know if this is something new or is this an extension? I don't find anything as such within the Qlik Visualization Bundle. As a visual reference, I have included an image of the event.

rolmontero_0-1708949903890.png

Thanks a lot!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @rolmontero , can it be Vizlib Sheet Menu?

It's on our roadmap to have something like this natively implemented in the platform: you can check this idea and comment on it for further details (you might need to go to the ideation page first, to be able to access the idea)

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
F_B
Creator III
Creator III

I'd like to see if can help, could you please upload a better resolution image?

rolmontero
Author

Hi there!

I can share the link to the video because the resolution is as it is; it is not the best.

Thanks!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @rolmontero , can it be Vizlib Sheet Menu?

It's on our roadmap to have something like this natively implemented in the platform: you can check this idea and comment on it for further details (you might need to go to the ideation page first, to be able to access the idea)

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
rolmontero
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

I thought the same! It must be Vizlib Sheet Menu. Thanks for your answer, I will add it to the ideation page.

Have a nice day!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

You're welcome, we are here to help!