Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgumbing
Contributor III
Contributor III

Need help set analysis

Hello,

I have a Table where I have to calculate per month a expression based on different date.

The dimension:
=AQMP.MONTH

The expression:
count(DISTINCT {<AQMP.YEAR={$(=Max(AQMP.YEAR))}, AQMP.MONTH={"<=$(=Max(AQMP.MONTH))"}>} [AQMP.N° AQMP])
/
count(DISTINCT {<AQMP.YEAR=, AQMP.MONTH=, TSF.YEAR={$(=Max(AQMP.YEAR))}, TSF.MONTH={"$(=only(AQMP.MOIS))"}>} TSF.Product)

In the second calculation I need to calculate for each month from the dimension the TSF.Product. And the Table TSF doesn't have the same calendar. And it must be aggregate per month from dimension AQMP.MONTH

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Chirantha
Support
Support

Hey there,

If I understand correctly, you want to calculate the count of distinct TSF.Product for each month from the dimension AQMP.MONTH, even though the table TSF doesn’t have the same calendar. To do this, you could try using an advanced search in your set analysis to match the values of TSF.MONTH with the corresponding values of AQMP.MONTH. For example:

count(DISTINCT {<AQMP.YEAR={$(=Max(AQMP.YEAR))}, AQMP.MONTH={"<=$(=Max(AQMP.MONTH))"}>} [AQMP.N° AQMP])
/
count(DISTINCT {<AQMP.YEAR=, AQMP.MONTH=, TSF.YEAR={$(=Max(AQMP.YEAR))}, TSF.MONTH={"=sum({<AQMP.MOIS={'$(=only(AQMP.MOIS))'}>} 1)"}>} TSF.Product)