Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CristinaBalan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I receive the error "You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass"

After a power outage that also affected the server where Qlik Sense is located, I get the "You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass" error when I want to access applications in any stream.
I read what is on the link https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/You-cannot-access-Qlik-Sense-because-you-have-no-access-pass..., but it seems to me that none of the situations are similar.
I stopped and restarted all Qlik services, restarted the server, tried to log out and log in again, but nothing seems to work.
One more clarification I use the user with the Professional license, but when I access qmc the License Management tab is disabled and I can't check if it's a license issue.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Maybe reach out to another team member who has rootadmin access to check this for you

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Maybe reach out to another team member who has rootadmin access to check this for you

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
CristinaBalan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

I accessed the user who has the role of root admin and it seems that the professional license on the user I was trying to enter was no longer assigned. I relocated it and the problem seems to be solved.
Thank you!