Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nemo1
Creator
Creator

Help with Trellis Chart

Hello,

So I want to create a trellis chart to show the same graph many times, but in each case, should only show the information of one dimension.

I did the following but it did not work out.

1- I created a line chart with many dimensions. 

2- I converted this line chart to a master visualization

3- I added a trellis chart

4- I selected the dimension that I want. I want to portray as many line charts as dimensions I have

5 - I get 12 charts, which is the numbers of dimensions i have, each of them have a different title, according to the dimensions... but the graph shown is still the same... 

what am i doing wrong? 

thanks 

11 Replies
Nemo1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Steve,

I did create simple table and the data is coming with no problem. 

All the tables are correctly join.. this is a mistery!

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Nemo1 

This is quite odd. I would try creating a trellis that does work and then keep adding things one at a time until it breaks.

It might be worth exploring @vinieme12's suggestion of using advanced mode and $(vDimSetFull).

Basically, the way this works is that it gives you set analysis that you can inject into your expression.

So, if the expression in the master item is sum(Sales) you would make it sum($(vDimSetFull)Sales).

If you already have some set analysis you will need to use one of the partial set variables, as below:

stevedark_0-1709203886488.png

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visualiza...

Good luck!