Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magogar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Different values with the same dimension.

Hi, could anyone help me?
I want to show the unique clients that have operated by APP1 but not by APP2, and vice versa. I have managed to get it to work, but only if I filter by COD. (dimension). This happens because the nested set definition "P" ignores the COD dimension, it grabs all values. How should I formulate it, a solution would be without nesting, one set minus the other. How to solve it??

Correct data, but filtering by COD. = 321:

Qlik1.png

Incorrect data, without filtering

Qlik2.png

ONLY APP1: count({<TAPP={'12'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}, cliente -= P({$<TAPP={'01','02','06','11'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}cliente)>} distinct cliente)

ONLY APP2: count({$< TAPP={'01','02','06','11'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}, cliente -= P({$<TAPP={'12'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}cliente)>} distinct cliente)

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Magogar  Can you share the expression you have used for all the measures.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Magogar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry. I forgot the most important part!

APP1: Sum({<TAPP={'12'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}operaciones)

APP2: Sum({<TAPP={'01','02','06','11'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}operaciones)

ONLY APP1: count({<TAPP={'12'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}, cliente -= P({$<TAPP={'01','02','06','11'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}cliente)>} distinct cliente)

ONLY APP2: count({$< TAPP={'01','02','06','11'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}, cliente -= P({$<TAPP={'12'},[fecha.autoCalendar.Year]={"$(=Year(max([fecha])))"}>}cliente)>} distinct cliente)

Thank you.