cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
somthingmendi123
Contributor III
Contributor III

Creating a new field from fields that exist in the script

if i want to bring several fields from different files what should i do?
for example, i want field from sales and from items and from stock.
thanks for answer

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@somthingmendi123  I don't think your description is enough to answer your question. But with limited description I could think of joining tables when you want to bring fields from multiple tables. 

somthingmendi123
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If I want to fetch fields that exist in the script, I must make a resident, but since I want fields from different tables, I can't make a resident from one table

somthingmendi123
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If I want to fetch fields that exist in the script, I must make a resident, but since I want fields from different tables, I can't make a resident from one table

Kushal_Chawda

@somthingmendi123  you can join your tables taking residents from different table

combine:
LOAD Field1,
Key,
Field2
resident table1

join(combine)
LOAD Field3,
Key,
Field4
resident table2

somthingmendi123
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response
I will explain myself better

I want to create one uniform table in the script from fields in different tables and do different aggregations on them
For example, I have fields from a sales table and fields from an inventory table
I don't want to do a join between them because it doesn't solve my problem. I want to bring them all into one table in the script [in data load editor] and in this table do invoice operations

Kushal_Chawda

@somthingmendi123  I want to bring them all into one table in the script [in data load editor .How it will be possible to bring fields into one table without join?