cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markbhai
Creator
Creator

Counting number of dates ina field

I have a field [Evidence Review] which contains dates (in this format: 4/25/2025 12:00:00 AM)

I want to be able to count the number of dates where the review is due in the future.

I am using the following, but getting zero.

=Count({<[Evidence Review]={">$(=Today())"}>} [Evidence Review])

Thanks

Mark

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps try this way?

=Count(If([Evidence Review]>TimeStamp(Today()), [Evidence Review]))

If that works, then see if you can do in set analysis. The reason behind the files in your database contains full timestamp and you are comparing with Just date because Today() will give only date format. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps try this way?

=Count(If([Evidence Review]>TimeStamp(Today()), [Evidence Review]))

If that works, then see if you can do in set analysis. The reason behind the files in your database contains full timestamp and you are comparing with Just date because Today() will give only date format. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try

[Evidence Review]={">$(=Timestamp(Today(),'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss TT')"}>}

Alternatively, Convert as a date field in script

Date(Floor(Timestamp#([Evidence Review],'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss TT')),'MM/DD/YYYY') as [Evidence Review]

And then use this set modifier.

[Evidence Review]={">$(=Date(Today(),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}