Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mimiek
Partner - Contributor III

BUG New Straight Table from Qlik Visualization Bundle

Hi All, 

Both on Qlik Sense on premise and SaaS there is a pretty annoying bug in the NEW Straight Table you can find underneath the Qlik Visualization Bundle package. 

When enabling the Chart Exploration you can add or remove a dimension or measure dynamically.

You can also reorder the dimensions and measures inside that Chart Exploration section > click on 'Edit sheet' > click back on the table and permanently apply the changes to the Straight Table visualization. 

However when you add an extra dimension or measure to the table you'll need to reorder all over again ... 

In my situation I have a Straight Table with 53 dimensions and 22 measures and it took me quit some time to reorder them to the needs of the end user. I hold my breath when the end user demands another dimension or measure to that table. 

Can this be fixed, Please :)?

Regards Peter

Labels (2)
2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That sounds annoying. FYI, a bug reported here in the forums will not be communicated to R&D. If you feel you have a product defect, you should definitely open a support case with Qlik Support to get proper attention.

-Rob

Mimiek
Author

Hi @rwunderlich

I've created a case, thank you for the advice. 
When there is an update I'll post it here. 

R. Peter