cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Apply button with filter function to table

I have a table with customer data, total sales and sales of a single product group.

After activation, the button should show me all customers with a total turnover > 100000 and the turnover of the individual product group, which is 0.

What would be the code for the "Select values that match the search criteria" button?

='=Summe(Umsatzstatistik.STNBTR > 100000)' would be my start for the total turnover.

Thank you very much
Maurice

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much for your help. I think the solution is to calculate the product groups with the sales statistics beforehand and not to push them into a table in QlikSense and then work with them.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Antoine04
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello,

Try by adding just ='>100000' in the expression of the button.

Regards,

Antoine

mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

However, I also have to filter for the turnover of the individual product group, which should be 0. I can't get any further here...

Antoine04
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

So you want to filter on product group ?

Which filters would you apply exactly ?

Can you make an example manually and share it here ?

Thanks

mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I would like the customer to be displayed in the screenshot when I press the red button, because he has a total turnover greater than 400 but a turnover of 0 for the product group "U Folie".

I use the action for the button: Select values that match the search criteria

What would the code be for this?

Antoine04
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello,

Thanks for sharing. I think I got it, I did an example with one of my app.

Here is the table, and I want the button to give me only the Region with more than 10.000 Sales and more than 50 shops :

Antoine04_0-1709283047810.png

So, I created a button and I added 2 actions (the action has to be "Select values into a field") :

Antoine04_1-1709283110328.png

- First formula : ='' & Concat(If(Aggr(Sum(Sales),[Région (FR)])>10000,[Région (FR)]),';') & ''

- Second formula : ='' & Concat(If(Aggr(Count(Shop),[Région (FR)])>50,[Région (FR)]),';') & '' 

Then when I click on the buton :

Antoine04_2-1709283205715.png

Hope it helps

Regards,

Antoine

mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Unfortunately, the code you wrote does not work. I may explain which data I use and how.
I use sections from the data editor in the table and use individual data fields from these. (Example: KUNDENSTAMM.KKDNR, Umsatzstatistik.STNBTR)

To find out the turnover in only one product group, I have used the following formula:

Sum(if ([Artikelwarengruppen.WGVL1] = '01 - Folie', [Umsatzstatistik.STNBTR]))

So I can't just use your code with my data fields, can I?

Antoine04
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

First, you should maybe use set analysis for your expression.

Transforming this : Sum(if ([Artikelwarengruppen.WGVL1] = '01 - Folie', [Umsatzstatistik.STNBTR]))

to this : Sum({<[Artikelwarengruppen.WGVL1] = {'01 - Folie'} >} [Umsatzstatistik.STNBTR]))

mauricexyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much for your help. I think the solution is to calculate the product groups with the sales statistics beforehand and not to push them into a table in QlikSense and then work with them.