• 149,657 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Replicate

Notification - Disk space utilization reaches the high threshold

Hello Team I would like to specify the disk to which the "Disk space utilization reaches the high threshold" notification should be configured. Curren... Show More

Hello Team

I would like to specify the disk to which the "Disk space utilization reaches the high threshold" notification should be configured. Currently, this notification monitors the C drive; however, in our scenario, Attunity is configured on the D drive and we would want to configure it.

Thank you!

Haider

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Selection getting cleared after page refresh ( Press F5) in published Qlik Sense...

Hi,I'm facing an scenario in published Qlik Sense applications with the selections.If I make any selection in the application and press F5 the selecti... Show More

Hi,

I'm facing an scenario in published Qlik Sense applications with the selections.

If I make any selection in the application and press F5 the selection are removed automatically. The expected behavior is  that the selections to be remain as it is but all the selections gets cleared. 

Kindly let me know if this is an issue and any fix for the same. 

Thanks & Regards,

G

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

CORS error for import-map.json

I am getting this kind of error while importing file:5500/:1 Access to fetch at 'http://localhost:4848/resources/qmfe/import-map.json' from origin 'ht... Show More

I am getting this kind of error while importing file

:5500/:1 Access to fetch at 'http://localhost:4848/resources/qmfe/import-map.json' from origin 'http://127.0.0.1:5500' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

I am using pure JS and HTML to work with , is there any suggestions for me?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Approach to looping through and comparing data

Hello. Lets say I have Table A:   Table A - Id - EnterDate - StaffNum - Site   I need to find:   Query 1. All rows from Table A where Site = 'North' Q... Show More

Hello.

Lets say I have Table A:

Table A

- Id

- EnterDate

- StaffNum

- Site

I need to find:

Query 1. All rows from Table A where Site = 'North'

Query 2. For each row returned in Query 1, I then need to find any rows in Table A where the StaffNum is equal, Site = 'South' and EnterDate is greater than the EnterDate returned in Query 1.

Lost on this one, any advice on starter code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Table being combined when Uploaded

How do I keep two tables separately when uploaded?  Each table is a separate Excel file (Feb.xls and March.xls).  Row heading and columns are the same... Show More

How do I keep two tables separately when uploaded?  Each table is a separate Excel file (Feb.xls and March.xls).  Row heading and columns are the same on both files except data are different (production numbers).  I created a new App.  Then uploaded two separate files.  But both gets combined into one table once uploaded.  Instead of seeing two Bubbles, I see one Bubble in Data manager (as shown below). I would like to see each table separately with two Bubbles in a Data Manager. One for Feb and one for March.  Thank you.   

Ross1991_0-1714508933653.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

How to display an images from a value field from a DB Oracle

The difficulty is that the image (jpg) is stored as a value in an Oracle DB. The image value is in hexadecimal (Start with FFD8FFE0…). I cannot found ... Show More

The difficulty is that the image (jpg) is stored as a value in an Oracle DB.

The image value is in hexadecimal (Start with FFD8FFE0…).

I cannot found a way to display the image on Qlik Sense.

How to display the image from the field value ?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Using set analysis to get a value of previous period

Hi. I have a dataset with the fields: Account_id, account_score, year_quarter, YearQuarterKey (which is a running sequencial number for every year-qua... Show More

Hi. I have a dataset with the fields: Account_id, account_score, year_quarter, YearQuarterKey (which is a running sequencial number for every year-quarter combination). I want to use set analysis in a table presentation on my app, and to add the field previous_quarter_score to every row ! in the table, according the field YearQuarterKey

I tried:

=max( {< YearQuarterKey = {"$(=(YearQuarterKey-1))"} >} account_score)

It did not work.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Catalog and Lineage

Getting load to work with if and exists?

Hey folks. I have a situation where I need to join a bunch of similar, but not identical, report files into a single.QVD. I've been renaming headers w... Show More

Hey folks.

I have a situation where I need to join a bunch of similar, but not identical, report files into a single.QVD. I've been renaming headers with python before loading but now my boss wants me to get rid of the python step and do it all in Qlik.

The issue is that it's a bunch of .CSV files with slightly different header names. For example "Customer #" vs "Customer number" vs "Client No." There's no option to get these to come in harmonized because they're from different vendors.

I was trying to do something like: Load Distinct If(exists('Customer #'), 'Customer #') as CustomerNumber If(exists('Client No.'), 'Client No.') as CustomerNumber

But I get an error about the headers not being unique even though I'd expect the If() to return nothing when the Exists() condition fails.

Moving the "as CustomerNumber" inside the If() statement is a syntax error.

Is there a way to do this without making temporary tables and conctenating? I'm now doing it this way and it's working but it seems inelegant and like it's more steps than should be needed.

Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

QlikView May 2023 Compatibility with NPrinting

Hello NPrinting Community! Please check out this Blog post and article as soon as possible if you are considering upgrading QlikView to 12. 8 track. h... Show More

Hello NPrinting Community!

Please check out this Blog post and article as soon as possible if you are considering upgrading QlikView to 12. 8 track.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/QlikView-May-2023-release-and-Qlik-NPrinting-Do-not-upgrade/ba-p/2074371

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/QlikView-May-2023-Compatibility-with-NPrinting/ta-p/2076472

Kind regards...

Show Less
  • forum

Water Cooler

High Five - May 2024, Maxime Piquet

Hello May! We are halfway through 2024. This month's focus is on a rising star. A member who joined the Qlik Community not seven months ago has alread... Show More

Maximum.jpegHello May! We are halfway through 2024. This month's focus is on a rising star. A member who joined the Qlik Community not seven months ago has already posted over one hundred times. You can see him on the monthly leaderboard. Many of the answers he’s provided are marked as accepted solutions. He shows his appreciation regularly by liking others' posts. This May, we are featuring a Qlik Partner and a Community member with a rank of Creator II, Maxime Piquet, AKA mpc.

Check out our rising stars story:

Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Maxime. As a seasoned data consultant, I've been harnessing the power of Qlik tools since 2016. My journey began with QlikView 11.2, followed by Qlik Sense in June 2017, and then Qlik Cloud. I've honed my skills in various areas, including app development, optimization, architecture, administration, upgrade, and migration. I'm proud to say that I'm newly certified.

When I embarked on my Qlik journey, the Community became my guiding light. It was my go-to for knowledge enhancement and assistance. Today, I'm privileged to give back and support my fellow Qlik Community members. Sharing and helping are not just values I hold dear but also ones that my company cherishes.

I like to eat, drink, and repeat. I enjoy strength training and climbing. I love cooking, mechanical work, and sports. In addition, I enjoy DIY projects and the watchmaking industry. I’m curious, and I love to discover new things! Share with me your hobbies!

Please show Maxime how much we appreciate his contributions to the Qlik Community. He is an inspiring example of a rising star. Like and comment, and, as Maxime said, share your hobbies.

Thank you, Maxime, for being our May featured member. @Jamie_Gregory @calebjlee @nicole_ulloa @Melissa_Potvin @mpc 

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!