• 149,693 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Max value/Latest value of a dimension wrt max date

Hi All, I am trying the get a max value/ a latest value of a dimension with respect to its max date, example data below     Expected output: Lead ... Show More

Hi All,

I am trying the get a max value/ a latest value of a dimension with respect to its max date,

example data below

Dataguy46_0-1714468735834.png

Expected output:

Lead ID Process_date LeadQA Status Name
    524987 4/26/2019 9:13:45 AM Delivered
    Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

Trying to connect to MS Sql Server 2022 Standard version

Tried to upgrade Qlik enterprise manager to 2023.5, but still getting the same error SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Unsupported server/database version: 0. SYS,GENE... Show More

Tried to upgrade Qlik enterprise manager to 2023.5, but still getting the same error

• SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Unsupported server/database version: 0.
    • SYS,GENERAL_EXCEPTION,Unsupported server/database version: 0

no issue with the source, able to telnet source and able to login the database using the same username and password
    Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Replicate QlikView pivot table in Qlik Sense Visualization by adding/removing pe...

Good morning everyone,is there a visualization, similar to the straight table in Qlik Visualization bundle, that allows me to add/remove and the dimen... Show More

Good morning everyone,
    is there a visualization, similar to the straight table in Qlik Visualization bundle, that allows me to add/remove and the dimensions and measures from a list?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Look and field

Hi All,I want to show the below look and field in my qlik dashboard, from picture it is vizlib one, but I want to show same in with native charts, How... Show More

Hi All,

I want to show the below look and field in my qlik dashboard, from picture it is vizlib one, but I want to show same in with native charts, How to do please help...

Bharathi09_0-1714640493030.png

the four options at right are buttons and Data detailed report is heading

Please reply

Thanks!!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Filter on Alternative State

May i know if there is any way to use "Action" in Button or Navigation & Action to select a value in the Alternative State filter?   I have period A a... Show More

May i know if there is any way to use "Action" in Button or Navigation & Action to select a value in the Alternative State filter?

I have period A and period B with filter on Sales Year Month. I would like to set an action using Button. When user click the button , system can select Period A Sales Year Month as 2024Mar and Period B Sales Year Month as 2023Mar

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Help with an STDEV expression

Hi,  Hoping this is a simple answer. In summary, the STDEV expression I have below is not working.  =vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration   + StDev (aggr (... Show More

Hi, 

Hoping this is a simple answer. In summary, the STDEV expression I have below is not working. 

=vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration

+ StDev (aggr (
    avg 
    ( { < [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] =   { "=min ( [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] ) "  },
    [Responder Primary Sub-Type]  = {'AMB', 'RRV' , 'DECA' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] =   { "=min ( [Duration On Scene]  ) "  }
    > }  
    ( [Duration On Scene]    /  86400 ) 
    ) ,  [Year And Month Sort]
    )
    vStdDev

- Where 'vAvgLine_SSNAPCBOnSceneDuration' is :

avg 
    ( aggr (
    min ( { < [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] =   { "=min ( [Duration Clock Start to OnScene] ) "  },
    [Responder Primary Sub-Type]  = {'AMB', 'RRV' , 'DECA' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] = { '>0' } ,
    [Duration On Scene] =   { "=min ( [Duration On Scene]  ) "  }
    > }  
    ( [Duration On Scene]    /  86400 ) 
    ), [Source Call Number], [Year And Month Sort]
    )

I've done this for other similar measures (which were more simple e.g. the avg ( aggr (avg (fieldname) , yearmonth) ) but the above has me stumped. What would be the solution?

(I can't share the data due to confidential reasons). 

Thanks in advance. 
    Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Nested IF Else Statement

Hi, Why the script bellow is failling in qlik sense , i'm expecting it returns "Step 1" if 1=1 then    If 1=1 then       Trace Step 1;     else       ... Show More

Hi,

Why the script bellow is failling in qlik sense , i'm expecting it returns "Step 1"

if 1=1 then
        If 1=1 then
          Trace Step 1;
         else
            Trace Step 2;
         End If
    Else
    Trace Step 3;
    End If;

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

need to distinct sum of volume for each ticket

i have tktcode, material and volume, sales, material, i need to sum of distinct volume for each ticket. for same tktcode i have several rows are there... Show More

i have tktcode, material and volume, sales, material, i need to sum of distinct volume for each ticket.

for same tktcode i have several rows are there because material is different , but volume and sales willl be same for each tktcode.

if sum(volume), if will sum of all volume is 80, idealy it should be, volume should 35 ,. , now i need to write to take sum of distinct volume for each ticketcode, if two tktcodes have same volume, it should consider both volumes because tktcodes are different ,. kindly help me to to get sum of distict volume for each tktcode. i need that in kpi. 

if i use sum( distinct volume), if will neglect volume if two different tktcode have same volume.

the formula it should interact with filters like some one slected some tkt codes, the formula should  according to filter selction. it's very urgent kindly help me

tktcode Material Volume Sales materialcost
    1 a 10 20 10
    1 b 10 20 20
    1 c 10 20 30
    2 d 10 30 30
    2 a 10 30 20
    3 e 15 30 23
    3 b 15 30 21
    Show Less
  • forum

QlikView Administration

bookmarks extraction and structure

Hi, I have a QlikView deployment with 80 different apps. In each app the users can save their bookmarks. Some are shared, while others are kept privat... Show More

Hi,

I have a QlikView deployment with 80 different apps.

In each app the users can save their bookmarks. Some are shared, while others are kept private.

I need to get a list of the bookmarks along with their content (in terms of saved selections).

In the QlikView QMC i can see the list, but i can't see the details.

How can I get this information?

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

2 Triggers for a task

Hi Everyone, I have a requirement to schedule a task on 15th of every month after the dependent tasks are executed . In this example, 2 triggers are t... Show More

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement to schedule a task on 15th of every month after the dependent tasks are executed . In this example, 2 triggers are to be created :

1. Trigger - Task Event : on successful of dependent tasks

2. Trigger - Schedule Event : 15 th of every month : But here the start time has to be linked to the previous trigger . 

How does the triggers in reload task work ? Is there a way to include AND condition between the triggers ?

Regards,

Malar

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!