Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 221,506 members
  • 6,101 online
  • 2,001,711 posts
  • 150,091 Solutions
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Participation Rate Calculation

I am trying to figure out the participation rate for our company's medical benefits (Enrolled vs Eligible). I need to look at just the current report ... Show More

I am trying to figure out the participation rate for our company's medical benefits (Enrolled vs Eligible). I need to look at just the current report effective date data and I need to just to include those that are enrolled in each plan divided by those that are a part of a benefit group that is eligible for medical benefits. This is what I have and just need some guidance to make it work.

(Count(distinct {<
    [ReportEffDate]={$(=Max([ReportEffDate]))},
    [MedicalPlan]={'Medical-Anthem Choice PPO', OR 'Medical-Anthem HDHP-Core', OR 'Medical-Anthem HDHP-Value'}
    >} [ID])

/

(Count(distinct {<
    [ReportEffDate]={$(=Max([ReportEffDate]))},
    [BenefitGroup]={'ACA Regular Part Time', OR 'ACA Only Benefit Group', OR 'Hourly', OR 'Salaried'}
    >} [ID])))

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Date Calculation

I have this existing expression  round(Avg({<[Item Type]={'Inventory Item','Inventory Cebu'}>}Aggr(Date([Order Date1],'DD/MM/YYYY') - date([Approved D... Show More

I have this existing expression 

round(Avg({<[Item Type]={'Inventory Item','Inventory Cebu'}>}Aggr(Date([Order Date1],'DD/MM/YYYY') - date([Approved Date],'DD/MM/YYYY'),

[Purchase Order No.],ShipID)))

I want to add that if Date([Order Date1],'DD/MM/YYYY') - date([Approved Date],'DD/MM/YYYY') is negative it would use Order Date 2.

And also if Date([Order Date1],'DD/MM/YYYY') - date([Approved Date],'DD/MM/YYYY') is negative and also Order date 2 is null it will not add up to the round(avg).

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment

TMC: another instance of the same task was running on the engine at same time

Hello everyone,I've scheduled a task to run weekly on TMC, on Saturdays, at 01:00 AM.Latelly the task has been having problems running and the logs re... Show More

Hello everyone,

I've scheduled a task to run weekly on TMC, on Saturdays, at 01:00 AM.
    Latelly the task has been having problems running and the logs report the following:

"Exceeded the limit of deployment attempts: another instance of the same task was running on the engine at same time".

I have not another instance of this task running, that I know of. 
    I chose to run manually now and after 5 attempts to find an available engine, it gives me the same message.

Can anyone please help me find out what is wrong?

Thank you.
    Rui

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

After patching the tags are unassigned and unable to assign tags

we did a patching for QEM server, and we notice that the tags are removed and for few particular tasks, we are not able to assign new tags too...   Show More

we did a patching for QEM server, and we notice that the tags are removed and for few particular tasks, we are not able to assign new tags too...  

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Download NPrinting Version 16.7 oder 16.9

Hi all,   I have Nprinting 16.0 and a want upgrade to 16.7 oder 16.9 to export my Project. where can I fand the Installation Files? On a new Server I ... Show More

Hi all,

I have Nprinting 16.0 and a want upgrade to 16.7 oder 16.9 to export my Project.

where can I fand the Installation Files?

On a new Server I installed NPrinting February 2014 SR2 and I have do move my Projects from my old NPrinting.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Get Excel File IDs dynamically from folder on Sharepoint

I want to create an automation that iterates over Excel files in a folder on Sharepoint. For each file found the Excel file should be opened and a Wor... Show More

I want to create an automation that iterates over Excel files in a folder on Sharepoint. For each file found the Excel file should be opened and a Worksheet (always the same name) should be read. I can list all Excel files in the folder (List Files on Microsoft Sharepoint with a path, but Excel's List Rows from Worksheet requires a File ID. I can find the FIle ID manually by lookup, but how do I find it automatically from all files in the folder?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Set hard filter for table, independent from selected value

I have a worksheet with multiple tables. example:   The tables on the bottom have to be filtered by the filter 'team'. the table on the top has to be... Show More

I have a worksheet with multiple tables.

example:

chart.PNG

The tables on the bottom have to be filtered by the filter 'team'.

the table on the top has to be filtered on a hard value, independent of what is selected in the filter in the blue square.

I created a filter for the upper table with the expression:

if(Team='Staf', Groep,)

which worked.

But then I created the lower 2 tables which do have to be filtered by the selected value in the blue square (only 1 selected possible). However, this changes the table on the top also.

I then thought: I create an alternate state for the table on the top so the selection in 'Team' doesn't affect this table, but I ended up with 'Team' being in the selection bar, showing 'selection in 2 states'.

Knipsel.PNG

I do not want selections in 2 states. I only want selections in 1 state.

How can I achieve this? Is it possible to have the top table filtered on a hard coded value and not being affected by any selection made in this variable AND the variable not having 'selections in 2 states' in the active selections bar? I want to be able to quickly change the selection of 'team' as I expect the user not to understand for which state the selection has to be changed.

Show Less
  • forum

Data Quality, Preparation & Stewardship

News

3 tips that Talend is better than informatica...
  • forum

Qlik Reporting Service

Export screen

I would like to export the entire screen which contains several visualizations as image or directly as power point slide.Any hint?
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

loading from different files within a directory

Hi I trying to load data from xlsx files that are sitting in a SharePoint directory, but getting an error during the loadI am using    for each file i... Show More

Hi 
    I trying to load data from xlsx files that are sitting in a SharePoint directory, but getting an error during the load
    I am using 

for each file in filelist('lib://test_Space:Office_365_Sharepoint - Qlik/Shared Documents/testReports/*.xlsx')
        LOAD 
        wh_id,
        EXPORT_DATE,
        client_code
      FROM [$(file)] (ooxml, embedded labels);
    next file

but I am getting an error  

The following error occurred:
    Connector error: Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (-2147024894, System.IO.FileNotFoundException, File Not Found.)
    The error occurred here:
    for each file in filelist('lib://eGold_Space:Office_365_Sharepoint - Qlik/Shared Documents/eGoldReports/*.xlsx')

I'm only getting the error when trying to load wildcard (*.xlsx) but if I am using a full name of one of the files in the directory it works 

Thanks in advance

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!