• 149,930 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Will SAP Connector

Hello everyone, I need to extract a  BW cube by the qlik sap connector, but when I try to load the data ,it doesn’t work. The possible issue is that t... Show More

Hello everyone,

I need to extract a  BW cube by the qlik sap connector, but when I try to load the data ,it doesn’t work. The possible issue is that the connector can’t load in the same time 150 fields and more than 2 million of rows, indeed if I try to load only 20 fields the connector works correctly. Unfortunately to catch all cube dimensions I can’t split the load in “little sub load”. How can I do to apply a full load??

thanks a lot

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Can I have 2 data labels on a stacked bar chart?

I have a stacked bar chart that shows sales by product by month. The first data label will be % of sales by product, this is easy to do. Is there a wa... Show More

I have a stacked bar chart that shows sales by product by month. The first data label will be % of sales by product, this is easy to do. Is there a way to add a second data label with the expression to calculate average price using the formula of sales/item?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Use unique ID instead of __KEY_root (REST Connector)

Hi, We use the REST Connector to load the data. Qlik recognizes and organizes the data from the API response: it creates multiple tables and adds a __... Show More

Hi,

We use the REST Connector to load the data. Qlik recognizes and organizes the data from the API response: it creates multiple tables and adds a __KEY_root column to each table. That field (__KEY_root) is used for relations between those tables. 

So, __KEY_root is not from the API response, but it is the primary key that Qlik added to create relationships between the tables it generated based on the API response.

For example:

RestConnectorMasterTable:
    SQL SELECT
    "id",
    "name",
    "__KEY_root",
    (SELECT
    "@Value",
    "__FK_domains"
    FROM "domains" FK "__FK_domains" ArrayValueAlias "@Value"),
    (SELECT
    "__FK_custom_fields"
    FROM "custom_fields" FK "__FK_custom_fields")
    FROM JSON (wrap on) "root" PK "__KEY_root"
    WITH CONNECTION(Url "https://*******/api/v2/***");

[domains]:
    LOAD [@Value],
    [__FK_domains] AS [__KEY_root]
    RESIDENT RestConnectorMasterTable
    WHERE NOT IsNull([__FK_domains]);

[custom_fields]:
    LOAD [__FK_custom_fields] AS [__KEY_root]
    WHERE NOT IsNull([__FK_custom_fields]);

[root]:
    LOAD
    [id],
    [name],
    [__KEY_root]
    WHERE NOT IsNull([__KEY_root]);

DROP TABLE RestConnectorMasterTable;

RoyBatty_0-1716326812248.png

Is it possible not to add __KEY_root but instead to use id (which is already unique)? We ask this because later we have to load the data using the API and update all those tables, it's a complicated and long story 🙂

We tried this (we removed/replaced __KEY_root with id😞

RestConnectorMasterTable:
    SQL SELECT
    "id",
    "name",
    (SELECT
    "@Value",
    "__FK_domains"
    FROM "domains" FK "__FK_domains" ArrayValueAlias "@Value"),
    (SELECT
    "__FK_custom_fields"
    FROM "custom_fields" FK "__FK_custom_fields")
    FROM JSON (wrap on) "root" PK "id"
    WITH CONNECTION(Url "https://****/api/v2/****");

[domains]:
    LOAD [@Value],
    [__FK_domains] AS [id]
    WHERE NOT IsNull([__FK_domains]);

[custom_fields]:
    LOAD [__FK_custom_fields] AS [id]
    WHERE NOT IsNull([__FK_custom_fields]);

[root]:
    LOAD
    [id],
    [name]
    WHERE NOT IsNull([id]);

DROP TABLE RestConnectorMasterTable;

But something is wrong, in these two "non root" tables the "id" column values ​​are still the values ​​generated by Qlik, starting from 1... (they are not actually the real "id" values ​​from the API response):

RoyBatty_1-1716328170830.png

RoyBatty_2-1716328216699.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

trazer sempre os dados do dia atual

Olá. Estou tentando descobrir como fazer para todos os dias na aplicação trazer apenas os dados do dia atual. Tenha um campo data_lib_venda e queria q... Show More

Olá.

Estou tentando descobrir como fazer para todos os dias na aplicação trazer apenas os dados do dia atual.

Tenha um campo data_lib_venda e queria que ele trouxesse apenas os registros do dia.

Alguém pode me ajudar? Obrigado a todos.

Show Less
  • forum

Job Board

Looking For a Job (Remote or India Based)

I'm Akash Dhandhi( LinkedIn ), a skilled Qlik Analyst/Developer with 1.8 years of experience completely in Qlik Sense and Nprinting.I'm proficient in ... Show More

I'm Akash Dhandhi( LinkedIn ), a skilled Qlik Analyst/Developer with 1.8 years of experience completely in Qlik Sense and Nprinting.I'm proficient in crafting insightful dashboards and reports.
    and I also have a basic understanding of SQL and Python.

I'm actively seeking new opportunities, either in India or remotely. Please find my resume attached and feel free to reach out via [ Linkedin or Mail ] if you have any suitable openings.

Thank you for considering my application.

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

QCS Cloud: Issues with visualisation and themes

Guys, I just received the response "Resolved - This incident has been resolved." But my old extensions still don't work. What exactly was the solut... Show More

Guys, I just received the response "Resolved - This incident has been resolved." But my old extensions still don't work. What exactly was the solution implemented for the problem. Shouldn't they be clearer about what's needed for extensions to work normally?

I would also like to remind you that one of the final solutions "Customers who have an offline copy of their themes and extensions can re-upload these to immediately resolve any issues." It hadn't worked at all.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

QlikSense: Load script multi-threaded?

Hello Folks,I'm working on upsizing our current QlikSense VM.  Right now, the hardware folks would like to know if the Load Script runs multithreaded ... Show More

Hello Folks,

I'm working on upsizing our current QlikSense VM.  Right now, the hardware folks would like to know if the Load Script runs multithreaded or single-threaded.  Currently, the load process (all scripts) execution has crept up from 15 minutes to around 45 minutes because we've been adding functionality. 

They believe that if QS is single threaded, then no modifications concerning the Host-Guest arrangement will help and we will have to run it on bare metal.

Any help or clarifications are greatly appreciated.

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

Do you need multi-threading in the grouping of the script?

Hi, all!Poll failed to create ... Please write your opinion..It related to the topic, where more than two years ago hic replied Re: Sum() in the scrip... Show More

Hi, all!

Poll failed to create ... Please write your opinion..

It related to the topic, where more than two years ago hic replied Re: Sum() in the script using only one cpu core.

Let's see whether the QV community wants multithreading in the grouping in the script.

Of course, you can find a other way through the database, but this is not always convenient.

For example, we use the terminal server. And user dynamically generates a query.

Already built QVD data storage.

I can convert all such query and give user rights. Well, not really what we would not like to see this useful opportunity to QV?

P.S. I also want to add. Speed reading optimized QVD and place that takes QVD over SQL less at times it is for us the underlying factors to the vault in the QVD.

But such sadness that not multithreaded GROUP. Let us are working to make multithreaded.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Creating Normal Distributions in Qlik

Hello everyone! I just published a new video showing how to work with normal distributions in Qlik. Check this out! https://www.datavoyagers.net/post/... Show More

Hello everyone!

I just published a new video showing how to work with normal distributions in Qlik. Check this out!

https://www.datavoyagers.net/post/how-to-create-a-normal-distribution-in-qlik

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Automate Transformation Across Many Tables

I have ~100 tables that I will use to do data ingestion to a data warehouse. We have a transformation mapping for some of the columns for each table, ... Show More

I have ~100 tables that I will use to do data ingestion to a data warehouse. We have a transformation mapping for some of the columns for each table, something like:
    table_1
       - encrypt(column_X)
    table_2
       - encrypt(column_X)
       - encrypt(column_Y)
    table_3
       - encrypt(column_Z)

Is there any way to automate this? My first try was to create a task that would get data from all the tables and their columns, export the task, and update the exported JSON file on the manipulations part.
    But when I tried to import the updated JSON, it failed. I assumed that this probably not that simple so wondering if there is some kind of "official" way to do this.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!