• 149,918 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik NPrinting

unable to upgrade nprinting after license expired

Hello, we are running Nprinting v21.14.07-May2021-SR03, which was installed in 2022 and that time LEF file with date 2022-12-31 on PRODUCTLEVEL line w... Show More

Hello,

we are running Nprinting v21.14.07-May2021-SR03, which was installed in 2022 and that time LEF file with date 2022-12-31 on PRODUCTLEVEL line was used to activate product.

Last year our support contract ended so license expired 31-12-2023.

Now in May 2024 I downloaded Nprinting v23.20.1-May2023 and upgraded our server.
    That version was released in 2023 so that time it was covered by active license and we should be able to use that version.

After upgrade web console is telling me "product expired".
    I tried to generate/download with success LEF file. It has date 2023-12-31 on line beginning with string PRODUCTLEVEL. I'm not able to activate this upgraded server with this LEF file.
    I think if I upgraded server in December 2023, it could work, but how to upgrade now, when LEF is expired?

I would like to upgrade to the highest version we have paid for when license was active, so I think v23.20.9-May2023-SR03 is the latest version we should be able to use.

Do you have any advice how to fix this "product expired" issue?

Thanks
    Robert

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

DISPLAY ONLY THE PAST MONTHS

Hello, how do I edit to only have January to the  on going month and exclude the future months that show -100% for this comparison. This is my measure... Show More

Hello, how do I edit to only have January to the  on going month and exclude the future months that show -100% for this comparison.

This is my measure 

(
    SUM(IF(YEAR(TRANSACTION_DATE)=vCY,AMOUNT))-SUM(IF(YEAR(TRANSACTION_DATE)=vPY,AMOUNT))
    )
    /
    SUM(IF(YEAR(TRANSACTION_DATE)=vPY,AMOUNT))

and this is my dimension

=[TRANSACTION_DATE.autoCalendar.Month]

DGAL1_0-1716265626704.png

Show Less
  • forum

Catalog and Lineage

Why have there been no other major challengers to the likes of Qlik, Tableau, an...

Why have there been no other major challengers to the likes of Qlik, Tableau, and PowerBI in the BI software space? I get that these are deep feature ... Show More

Why have there been no other major challengers to the likes of Qlik, Tableau, and PowerBI in the BI software space?

I get that these are deep feature rich tools however I find it interesting that there have been no other disruptors to their dominance over the past decade or so.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Auto date range picker

Hi!  Trying to set a default date range for my app - when opened I want it to automatically choose dates starting from the beginning of the current ye... Show More

Hi! 

Trying to set a default date range for my app - when opened I want it to automatically choose dates starting from the beginning of the current year and up to today's date. 

I've tried to use default bookmarks for that purpose - choosing "this year" in date picker and then setting this bookmark as a default one for the page, but it's static and will only hardcode the date range which is actual for the moment of creation and will need an adjustment next on the next day.

Thank you

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Ability to set Theme on Published apps removed?

I believe I used to be able to change the theme on Published apps, but now it appears the little gear that enabled this in the UI has moved.   This wa... Show More

I believe I used to be able to change the theme on Published apps, but now it appears the little gear that enabled this in the UI has moved.

This was a really useful feature, as I have themes to make it clear when users might be looking at a source / staging app bs a published app , or for UAT versions Published.

Is there a global setting to re-enable this feature? 

Staging App

Screenshot 2024-05-16 135023.png

Published AppScreenshot 2024-05-16 134959.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

null Text value replace with another value qlik sense expression

Hi everyone,   I need some help. I have two dimensions. I can not fix this problem in the editor because the data is too large. I need to fix this in ... Show More

Hi everyone,

I need some help.

I have two dimensions. I can not fix this problem in the editor because the data is too large.

I need to fix this in the expression.

I have done a lot of research but maybe it is something small I am doing wrong.

Temp tale 1 and temp table 2

If the customer field is empty in temp1, then fill it with temp table 2 customer value

But it does not work.

My expression: if(IsNull(Name1),Name2,Name1)

TheresaB_4_0-1715947028852.png

TheresaB_4_2-1715947179108.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Automation of loading data from Google Drive

Hello,every day I export data from CRM to Google Drive. They are saved in existing files incrementally. How can I set this data to be automatically do... Show More

Hello,
    every day I export data from CRM to Google Drive. They are saved in existing files incrementally.
    How can I set this data to be automatically downloaded to Qlik Cloud? Currently, I have to click "load table from source" in the data manager of the selected application each time to load the latest data.
    Does anyone know how to set this up?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Apparent set analysis inconsistency

Hello In my Datamodel there is a calendar, linked to the fact table, as usual…:   Now, the measure in the table below has a set analysis which select... Show More

Hello

In my Datamodel there is a calendar, linked to the fact table, as usual…:

paolo_cordini_0-1716280209865.png

Now, the measure in the table below has a set analysis which selects the dates above April 20th

paolo_cordini_1-1716280209869.png

The field “DataMovSettimana” contains the week, it is calculated in the script as Week(DataMov).

As you can see, the current selection is DataMovSettimana=18.

Then, as expected, the result is the intersection of the set analysis and the current selections, thus showing only dates pertaining to week 18.

So, the result of the table below is the expected one.

Then, I remove the dimension “DataMovSettimana” from the table, without modifying anything in the selections, and the result is shown below:

paolo_cordini_2-1716280209871.png

As you can see, the measure total value is different as it apparently disregards the selection of the week. Moreover, the espression “week(DataMov)” is not calculated for the dates excluded in the set analysis.

Then, I remove one of the selections (not the week). Now the result is correct….

paolo_cordini_3-1716280209873.png

Moreover, how this can be explained?

paolo_cordini_4-1716280209876.png

In order to debug it, I made a copy of the date fields, both in the fact table and in the calendar table

paolo_cordini_5-1716280209876.png

paolo_cordini_6-1716280209877.png

This is the result. Does it make sense? Anyway, it is a workaround for me in order to get correct results.

paolo_cordini_7-1716280209879.png

I guess there is some datamodel issue but I am running out of ideas to throubleshoot it.

Any suggestion?

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Qlik Scheduler service start makes the VM crash

Hello, We have Qlik Sense Enterprise installed on a Windows VM. Each day of the work week, the VM automatically stop at 19:00. Each morning, we start ... Show More

Hello,

We have Qlik Sense Enterprise installed on a Windows VM. Each day of the work week, the VM automatically stop at 19:00. Each morning, we start manually the VM and the Qlik services are set to start automatically when the VM starts. Since the 15/04/2024, when we start the VM, the Qlik services stopped working properly. When the qlik services starts, its make the VM very slow and unnable to access. It takes around 1 hour for the VM to be accessible again. Once the VM is accessible, i'm able to access it and restart properly the Qlik services and then it starts working properly.

I've try starting every Qlik services in different order to identify the one causing the crash and i've found that it is the Qlik Scheduler Service. 

By waiting for the VM to be accessible, we are able to solve the problem but it is not very convenient since we have to wait some time and more than that, we would like to understand why the Qlik services stopped working properly. Before the 15/04/2024, everything was working fine.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

qlikview webserver service cannot be started!! others can!

Hi all,  My client Qlikview UAT Server, out all nowhere, unable to start the webserver service, like screenshot below. we have tried to restart the se... Show More

Hi all, 

My client Qlikview UAT Server, out all nowhere, unable to start the webserver service, like screenshot below.

we have tried to restart the server, but still coudltn start it up! running out of idea? what should i do guys?

jimchan1234_0-1716276663852.png

thanks!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!