• 149,679 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Change the file name before it is downloaded in Qliksense

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized ... Show More

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized the files names with date in excel,PDF ?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Disappearing table object field as intended behavior of "Save layout" option in ...

Hi all,1. I created a sheet with a one table object2. End users have bookmarks with "Save layout" checked on top of that sheet with reordered fields i... Show More

Hi all,

1. I created a sheet with a one table object
    2. End users have bookmarks with "Save layout" checked on top of that sheet with reordered fields in table and some filters applied
    3. I added a new field to that table and published it
    4. When they apply bookmark, filters and the sorting of fields is applied correctly, but what I see as a problem is that the newly added field disappears from the table.

In other words, end users see a new field in the table until mentioned bookmark is applied. I tried this also on the cloud, where it is the same. Is this intended behavior or a bug? Thanks in advance for the answer.

SaveLayoutIssue.gif

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

Method for clicking an "action-button" object via API Explorer

Heyho everyone, I've been trying to to find the method with which to press a button within the Dev Hub API Explorer Interface. So far to no avail. As ... Show More

Heyho everyone,

I've been trying to to find the method with which to press a button within the Dev Hub API Explorer Interface. So far to no avail. As can be seen on the image, within a sheet object I found the action button via the getChildInfos method.I'd expected the pressing of the button also to function via a method, but so far couldn't find something that works. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

MichaelArens_0-1714653358384.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Need Help Fixing Filter Issue in Qliksense

There is a specific requirement to show the total of a measure , on the basis of a few dimensions and it should not be affected by other dimensions. I... Show More

There is a specific requirement to show the total of a measure , on the basis of a few dimensions and it should not be affected by other dimensions.

I have a table with dimension = ProductName, Country Measure = sum({<ProductName>} total<Country>TEU)

The issue is, whenever I add fields after total i.e. 'Country', the 'ProductName' stops filtering the table.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to make filter work, or an alternate solution to show total. Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Users access to hub through internal web

Hello, I have installed a Qlik Sense server (single node) feb 2024 version. Users can log into the server, and access QS Hub through the web browser, ... Show More

Hello, 
    I have installed a Qlik Sense server (single node) feb 2024 version. 
    Users can log into the server, and access QS Hub through the web browser, no problem. But they have to log in to the actual server first. 
    I'd like the users to be able to log in from their normal server, I mean, just open up the browser and then type in the address to the hub (https://domain.se/hub).
    I have imported users from the AD. 
    There is only a central proxy, no virtual proxy (I'm not sure it's necessary, since we have only one node).

I am not sure on what to do with the firewall, that is now in a normal configuration, so it blocks just about anything. The ports 80, 443, 4243 and 4244 are open, though. 

I'm a bit at wit's end here? What am I missing? 

Cheers

Jörgen

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Folder Structure for Apps

Could you please advise the correct way to submit a feature request? I'm wondering if there are plans to implement a folder structure within an app. F... Show More

Could you please advise the correct way to submit a feature request? I'm wondering if there are plans to implement a folder structure within an app. For example, we have a several public sheets that we use as templates and it would be helpful to group them in folders.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

How to extract the log of an application reload using automation in qlik SAAS

Is there any way to extract the logs from reload of an application using qlik automation?
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Darshan Hiranandani : How to use Qlik Automation Application ?

Hi, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, I'm diving into using Qlik Automation Application and could use some guidance on getting started. If anyone has experienc... Show More

Hi, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, I'm diving into using Qlik Automation Application and could use some guidance on getting started. If anyone has experience with this tool, I'd appreciate your suggestions on how to effectively utilize it. Looking forward to hearing your insights!"

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

One chart over another

Hello All, I want to create same like below in Qlik senseData Detailed report is Heading and 4 links at right are hyperlinks, instead of hyperlink I c... Show More

Hello All, I want to create same like below in Qlik sense
    Data Detailed report is Heading and 4 links at right are hyperlinks, instead of hyperlink I created button
    I want show exactly like in picture

Bharathi09_0-1714478645251.png

Plese help
    Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Issue with Cumulative Count Calculation Across Months in Qlik Sense using set an...

Hello community, I'm encountering an issue with calculating a cumulative count across months in Qlik Sense. I have a dataset with a field sno represen... Show More

Hello community,

I'm encountering an issue with calculating a cumulative count across months in Qlik Sense. I have a dataset with a field sno representing serial numbers and another field YH_Month_num representing months as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.. I'm trying to calculate the cumulative count of distinct sno up to the current month.

Here's the expression I'm using:

Count({<YH_Month_num = {"<=([YH_Month_num])"}>} distinct sno)

However, this expression is resulting 0.

Could someone help me understand what might be going wrong with this expression or suggest an alternative approach to achieve the cumulative count across months?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Regards
    Bhavya

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!