Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Moderated discussions?

Hi all,

today, I posted to a discussion (pretty sure in New to QlikView), and after send, I got following message (translated by me to english):

Please note that your answer has to be approved by a moderator, prior be posted to the forum.

Indeed, my answer didn't show up in the thread.

Haven't noticed so far that we have moderated discussions in here, is this the case?

I am just wondering because this is the first time that I got this message.

Stefan

37 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Sara,@sli

I have opened up a discussion on:

How to create a chart using the latest reporting date each month

I didn't have any external link in my post, and it's been couple of hours already and they are still in moderation.

Can you please look into it?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Susan,

Our team moderates the queue frequently throughout the day and at least daily over weekends and holidays. The moderation queue was quite full this morning and we are still working through it. We had to increase moderation filters to combat spam so apologies for any delays.

Thanks, Sara

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Susan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your posts have been approved and are now visible to the community.

Posts by new members are sent to moderation, and approval times will vary depending on the time of day. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Qlik Moderation Team

caccio88
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sara,

my last post in Less/greater than a variable data‌ is still waiting for moderation.

Are there any particular issues?

Thanks.

Filiberto

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Filiberto,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your posts have been approved and are visible to the community. There are some responses on your thread already: Less/greater than a variable data

There were no issues with your posts. Posts by new members are automatically sent to moderation, and approval times will vary depending on the time of day. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Qlik Community Moderation Team

Not applicable

Hi Jeremy,

I've noticed that my posts are being moderated although do not have any links or keywords in my post.

Please see: Line chart with a date_picker

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

My educated guess is that your points are below a certain level and as a result all your post end up in moderation.

I do not know what the current level is set to.

Regards,

Onno

Spare-time Community Team Member

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Onno is correct that we do have a points threshold. But we don't disclose the points requirement publicly due to spammer issues.

Unfortunately a high volume of spam over the last couple of years is the reason behind increased moderation. The points threshold, key word and link filtering are only some of the tactics in place.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards, Sara