Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create this chart in Qlikview?

HI All,

Please find below the below figure,I'M facing problem creating the chart column in this chart.Do anyone have an idea how can i re-create this chart in qlikview.Thank you.New Bitmap Image.bmp

13 Replies
jcamps
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Correcting myself, this solution does work on ajax, plugin and desktop - as long as you have an internet connection available.

Not applicable
Author

But Still the segments seems to be the same for the entire dimension.

jcamps
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

In the example I only changed the black bar, but you can as easily change the segments / colors, vertical marker, even image size, bar length or width, or whatever. Think of each image (cell in a row) as a text that you can build from that dimension's data, so yes, the segments can be different for each row, like so:

2015-11-05_15-49-49.png

vishnus85
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for the solution using google api charts. I had a similar requirement and I am planning to use this. But I noticed that when I turn the 'webview' of my qlik desktop ON, the chart disappear exposing the URL behind. I have an internet connection. The charts render as required in my qlikview desktop when the webview is OFF. Any idea why this is so. Should I change any settings to enable it in webview ? This makes me skeptical of whether this would work when deployed in access point.

Regards,

Vishnu