Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to read sharepoint list source in qlik sense

Hi,

how read sharepoint list source in qlik sense? I know the way how to do this in qlikview but its not working in qlik sense.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Annamalai

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I too am looking for this feature...has there been any recent development on this topic since October?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I'm also looking into this feature....  In fact, it could be the game breaker that gets my organisation to formally implement Qlik Sense server and purchase additional licences.

Any positive help here will be enormously appreciated.

Cheers,

Ozzie

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

You must ensure that the User Account that the server is running under has proper access to SharePoint and the SharePoint list that you want to retrieve data from.

On Desktop you are running as your personal account - but the server has been assigned to run under a Service Account of some sort. This Service Account must be set up with the proper access rights to SharePoint.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

In web connectors there is a beta version for Office 365 Sharepoint connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andy,

How do I get access to the beta version for Office 365 Sharepoint connection?

Thanks kindly,

Ozzie

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Download the web connector package from support and install it on your machine it's in the list of beta connectors.

lanceyoder
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I am able to connect to sharepoint 2013 lists using the REST connector and the following string:

http://yoursite/_api/lists/getbytitle('SharePointList Name')/items

Example data

Your site = businessunit.company.com/Recruiting

Your list = Contacts

Result:

http://businessunit.company.com/Recruiting/_api/lists/getbytitle('Contacts')/items.

Once connect, the sharepoint list columns are available in the "properties" table. You have to keep drilling down in the data connection to get to where the properties table appears. Hopefully this helps!