Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"No documents" In Access Point!

Hi All,

My access point says "No Documents" as shown in the below image. Let me know where I need to put my document so that i can access my document from here. It will very interesting to see my document here. Wanna check how it works!

error loading image

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

26 Replies
Not applicable
Author

[quote user="Érico Aleixo"]

Did you use web server or IIS???

I use IIS web server!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do you have a QVS license and have registered your QVS?

Not applicable
Author

[quote user="Johannes Sundén"]

Do you have a QVS license and have registered your QVS?

No I don't have QVS license. Few told it is possible to open the document locally without any license. Please do let me know clearly. If it cannot be opened with license. Is there is any kind of free evaluation is there.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

[quote user="Érico Aleixo"]

Did you use web server or IIS???

My IIS was working once but not it doesn't seems to be working. When i type this error it is showing following error.

http://localhost/

HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I am able to open http://localhost/localstart.asp in internet explorer but same thing i am not able to open in mozilla browser. I know this is not the right forum to put this but still putting it for your information.

So is it means that IIS web server is working? If it is working then why i am not able to access http://localhost/qlikview/index.htm. There it throws out this error

HTTP 404 - File not found

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

lhr
Employee
Employee

sharing a folder is not the same as setting permissions on it. right-click a qvw file, add the user you see in accesspoint on the security tab and you should be able to see that file.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable
Author

lhr wrote:
sharing a folder is not the same as setting permissions on it. right-click a qvw file, add the user you see in accesspoint on the security tab and you should be able to see that file.
cheers,
lars<div></div>

Yes, I know that I did not find option when i right click on the qvw file. I am also confused! Don't know whats wrong.

Thanks and regards,

Rikab

lhr
Employee
Employee

my guess is you are lacking permissions to change permissions. log in as administrator or talk to some sysadmin and have him/her sort it out.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable
Author

lhr wrote:
my guess is you are lacking permissions to change permissions. log in as administrator or talk to some sysadmin and have him/her sort it out.
cheers,
lars<div></div>

Even when logged in as admin I am facing same problem. Let me know what may be the solution for this problem.

lhr
Employee
Employee

try to press the "advanced" button...

cheers,

lars