Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create list box of search terms

I have a data based on some ratings and reviews for which I have all the charts I need.

I'm trying to create a list of common search terms on the review text (instead of everyone having to type in search terms), which people can click on to see all the charts update.

Eg. Assume my data set is a bunch of reviews for a hotel, rating and some other dimensions for which I have created charts.

I want a list box box of industry search terms like clean, service, staff, view, pool, kids, etc... so that my clients can just click on these terms and discover patterns.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,

Vijay

22 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob

If i add this sentence "The vacuum cleaner broke is red" to the Reviews table then it counts one more of clean, its their any way to avoid this?

Regards

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you use the first method posted, it won't count "clean". But if you use the second method, you can correct the problem by bracketing your Keyword field with spaces.

LOAD ' ' & Keyword & ' ' as Keyword

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob

I´ve been trying but i have not got the dessired result

If you see in the attachment the the keyword "Clean" appears 3 times insted of 2 and in the last sentence it appears 1 key word when there is none

Regards