Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reg SSAS Cube

Hi All,

We created a cube in SSAS (MS BI). How can i connect this cube with QV? Pls explain me the process fully.

Thnx & Rgds,

Nandha

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bruno,

Thnaks a ton for this MDX generator. This is awesome tool who dosen't know MDX query.

I have a question here will this tool support the parent child hierarchy.

The problem i face in my project is we have parent child hierarchy and this hierarchy is related with the unique key numbers. So the MDX generator is not able to search the key and give me the query.

Can you help me here?

Rgds,

Nandha

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Did Uou check O-delta™?

"O-delta™ by DataForce Ltd. is the most comprehensive Solution today for companies to dramatically cut down Time & Money of Connection, Migration & Integration of OLAP (mdx.) data cubes to any QlikView’s models, from months/ weeks to days/ hours !!! Http://www.dataforce-solutions.com The Benefits are: • Minimum need of skills/ knowledge of the current OLAP cubes’ structure • Leverages OLAP cubes development investments • Intuitive, integrated & consolidated view of all BI information as a front end • Mobile availability of old and new BI applications"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dlb6nf0w6TQ