Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add multiple variables to an expression?

Hi,

I am trying to create a chart that shows the count of "Yes" and "No" from our data.  I have two column legal validated (Yes/No) and Comp Validated (Yes/No).  How can I get the count of No/No, Yes/No, No/Yes, all under the same count as 'No'? And then show a count of all the 'Yes/Yes"?   

I was able to get a count of the Yes and No using this equation;

Dual(CompValidation&' - '&Count(DISTINCT([Topic),Count(DISTINCT(Topic)))

Thank you,

Nicholas

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No need of Recalculations all expressions are independent of each other.

I have done that in a pivot table and attached for your reference

Not applicable
Author

HI,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  I understand what you did. I am running into an error issue "all values below Limit." Any thoughts?  My maximum number of slices is set to 15.

Thank you,

Not applicable
Author

Hi Haagenfels,

Can you elaborate this problem a bit more. Is it related to the questions answered by me before.

Or is it different.

If different please elaborate it further.

Not applicable
Author

Haagenfels,

What I can speculate right now reading your requirement it seems you are  facing problems with pie-charts.

I have attached a image on properties of  Pie Charts

consisting of Dimension Limits Tab.

What I can suggest over here is that you need ti bit play around with the "limits" options

of the "Dimensions Limits" .

If you can send me a screen shot of the Dimension Limits of your chart i might be able to suggest you better.

Satyajeet

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Yes it is related to the question above.  The pie chart i am trying to create come up with the error message mentioned above.

I am using qlikview 10.  Do I have the same dimensions tab? Here is a screen shot of the limits i found with the pie chart.

Dimension Limits.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Haagenfels,

You need to reduce the lower limit to a very small fractional value

on  " Lower Limit on Slice Area " option

and deselect the "Relative" option in Expressions tab too.

Please answer whether it worked or not.