I need to Perform Incremetnal Reload.
till now what i did , the follwing Steps,
1) I fetch the data from Sql server Database.
2) My Database Table Contain
3) Then i created a Qvd file.(Item.qvd)
4) I Uncommented That Qvd file.(//)
5) i created a new Table by Resident (Item.qvd).
6) the new Table contains Max(CreationDate) as MaxCreationDate,
Max(ModificationDate) as MaxModificationDate.
7) then I stored those two fileds into Variables by using Peek Function.
7) then i loaded the table again from DB by applying the following Where Condition
where ModificationDate>'$(MaxModificationDate)' or CreationDate>'$(MaxCreationDate)
8) The Result table i Concatenate with Item.qvd file by applying where condition (where NOT EXISTS(ItemID);
9) Then I stored The Result Table into the Item.QVD;
10) by the conditions what i applied i', able to get New Records As well as Updated Records From the Database.
BUT when i delete a Record From Database Table it's Not going to be deleted from My QVD file.
So I need When ever AnyRecord is Delted from DB Table It should by Reflected in my QVW application .
So please Somebody Can help me Out.
Use a inner join from the database table using a key field. Usually the key field is indexed so it performs fast.
The inner join will remove all rows from the QVD if they do no exist in the database table.
Let ThisExecTime= (today());
company + cast(ordernum as varchar) as primarykeyorder,
where ((changedate) >= $(LastExecTime) AND (changedate) < $(ThisExecTime))
requestdate FROM ... (qvd)
WHERE NOT EXISTS(primarykeyorder);
Inner Join SQL SELECT company,ordernum FROM epicor904.dbo.orderhed;
If ScriptErrorCount = 0 then
STORE Order1 into.....;
Let LastExecTime = ThisExecTime;