Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee

Labels on data point in scatter chart / changing the font size

Hi,

Is there a possibility to change the font size for labels in the scatter chart. Attached a dummy qvw - I would like to use as small font size in labels as possible.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Please find the attached file.

Actually, You need to do it in presentation tab under legend settings.

Ashutosh

View solution in original post

11 Replies
adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You can use the Font tab of the chart properties to increase or decrease the font size of the chart.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew Hudson

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee
Author

Hi,

I think this doesn't help me. I want to change the labels on data points font size. If I understand correctly the font tab doesn't affect to those fonts. In this case I have dummy data (created by customer, not me ) - and I would like to change the font size below the bubbles in the chart.

If it is doable at font-tab, could you please sen me a qvw for example the way that the labels are written with font size 20.

I changed the font size at font-tab and it just changed the font in the chart header.

adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Sorry for giving the wrong solution.

Now you have got the correct one, I think.

Goto chart properties-->presentation-->expression axes. Here you will be able to see all the expressions you have created for chart.

Under that select one expression-->click on the Font button-->Set the font--> Click ok to close the font dialog box--> then click apply or ok in the chart properties window.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew Hudson

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee
Author

Hi,

I am sorry to say that in my scatter chart properties I don't find expression axes "sub header". Or do you mean axes sheet behind the properties.

Attached my presentation sheet and axes sheet. The font buttons at axes sheet doesn't affect to these labels on data points. I have qv11.

pres.png

axes.png

Not applicable

Please find the attached file.

Actually, You need to do it in presentation tab under legend settings.

Ashutosh

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee
Author

Yep.. That helped a lot!

Many thanks!

Not applicable

Hi

Based on your example, is there anyway to wrap the text on the datapoint label and is there anyway to create more space between the bubble and the text?

Untitled.png

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee
Author

Hi,

Haven't tried but what if you create a new field to datamodel where you use chr(10) every now and then Then it might wrap the text. I think that there is now way to add more space between bubble and text.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ashutosh,

Can we reduce the font size or change he font style of the popup? I mean if you mouseover the bubbles in the chart we will get a tool tip right. Can we reduce the size or change the style of the font for that tool tip?

Thnks & Regards,

Nandha