Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik View 11 Beta exam certification results

Hi Guys,

I have given the Beta Exam for QV 11 on december but I am still waitning for the result.

Could anybody let me know when will the results be announced and how can we check it out.

Regards

Navin.G

143 Replies
clisboa_noesis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

I'm from Portugal and i received just today my score report.

Passed!

Regards,

Carlos

rbecher
MVP
MVP

@Carlos: as a letter or email? Was a score value included? 

Hope never dies.

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
clisboa_noesis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I received a large envelope at my real life mailbox.

The minimum to pass is 75%, and i scored a litle more than that

Regards,

Carlos

lenka_kruse
Partner - Contributor III

I'm sure it's the postal services that are taking so long. I bet QlikTech sent all the certificates out months ago, and they all got lost in the mail

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Yea, maybe the problem was (hopefully) related to Pearson VUE. I think we will find out on Qonnections...

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

@ralf

retweet..Hope never dies.

So, may be we all shall receive it soon.

But, Still I don't get it that why can't we authenticate our score card online?

Ashutosh

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I contacted QT Germany yesterday and got an answer today:

We should all have got notifications yet, they still claim some technical issues with Pearson Vue and they do apologize for the delay.

Not sure what technical issues may caused all this delay after the results are already available for some weeks now, I personally thought Pearson Vue is mostly performing all the certification stuff on their own (no need for much interfacing to QT), they even have my address etc. so I am really a bit disappointed about the 'overall performance'.

At least QT has access to my results so I got again confirmed I've passed...

Since they seem to have started sending out the certificates, I hope we all get them within the next days.

Thank you all for sharing information here and to those who attend the Qonnection in Miami, have fun!

vmrodrigues

Hi!

Just to confirm what Carlos just said I also received the score report yesterday from Pearson Vue from Sweden. Is strange that we had received it earlier than others when we are more far away (Portugal).

Passed witth a bit more than 75% also

Cheers,

Vasco

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Finally Today I received an email from Integral7 saying that I have passed the exam and my pass score is 82%. (Hoped more but still okay)

Also, the mail states that I should be able to login to system and manage my credentials, but when I tried to login to the link given by Mark, I received the same error.

So, I have forwarded that error to the mail address given on that page, lets see what reply I get.

Cheers

Ashutosh

gardenierbi
Creator II
Creator II

Here the same.

Part of the mail:

"Please access yourcandidate record to view your exam result, review your certification progressand ensure that your contact information is current.".

There isn't any instruction included how???