Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik View 11 Beta exam certification results

Hi Guys,

I have given the Beta Exam for QV 11 on december but I am still waitning for the result.

Could anybody let me know when will the results be announced and how can we check it out.

Regards

Navin.G

143 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Wasn`t this beta supposed to be Designer & Developer ??? The tittle only says developer...

Not applicable
Author

Just received my certification in my (physical) mailbox. Apparantly the cut off between pass and fail was 75%.

lenka_kruse
Partner - Contributor III

Which corner of the globe are you from, Marcus? In Germany, no luck so far...

Not applicable
Author

USA.

The letter was sent by PearsonVue, not QlikTech. It uses your personal information from your Pearson account when you signed up, not your Qlikview.com account. It's also not listed on My Training on Qlikview.com (just my old certification from last year). So in your case, I even if you don't have access to your Qlikview.com account and training history, I assume you should still be able to get your results through Pearson.

Not applicable
Author

I had the same problem ... twice. Has been a pain to get everything correct again for my newest account (for me and QlikTech). My original Designer Certificate is gone, but I found out last week I passed the Beta 11 exam, so no biggie

lenka_kruse

I don't get why they can't just change the employer in your existing account. I mean, all my postings, messages and contacts are gone - quite apart from the fact that there are now two Lenka Kruse-profiles with my face on them in the community, and everyone contacting me under the wrong profile will never get an answer... Also, I was still with my former employer (though on vacation) when I took the Beta-Certification, so I guess my old profile is now a certified QV 11 user... :-@

alex_nerush
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Does CertTracker website already exist? Where can i download my certificate?

Not applicable
Author

I have the same question...

Not applicable
Author

I have been looking for the CertTracker page, but only found them for other companies. Hope they make it available very soon for our QV certifications ...

alex_nerush
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

what url are you looking for?