Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"No documents" In Access Point!

Hi All,

My access point says "No Documents" as shown in the below image. Let me know where I need to put my document so that i can access my document from here. It will very interesting to see my document here. Wanna check how it works!

error loading image

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

26 Replies
lhr
Employee
Employee

the documents should reside in the QVS doscument folder, which you can set in the QMC/QEMC. you also need permission to open the documents in order for them to show up.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ihr!

Thanks! But let me know how to do that. Do you have any document for that. If yes, please send it to me.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Any one knows any solution for this please! I need to complete that very soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

lhr
Employee
Employee

the qvs document folder is set in the qmc/qemc: system -> setup -> qvs -> folders. permissions on the files in the folder is set using regular windows file permissions.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable
Author

Hello Lucy!

I have reached till here but don't know where to give permissions. Have attached the screen shot.

lhr
Employee
Employee

i am not lucy.

as i wrote in my previous post you give permissions in the actual filesystem, not qmc/qemc. (e.g., use windows explorer, right-click a qvw-file, select properties and the security tab.)

cheers,

lars

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Lars is right. If assigning proper permissions does not fix the problem, make sure your services are all running and not reporting any errors.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

lhr wrote:
the documents should reside in the QVS doscument folder, which you can set in the QMC/QEMC. you also need permission to open the documents in order for them to show up.
cheers,
lars<div></div>

Though I have given the rights I am not able to see any documents in the access point. For reference see in the below screen shots.

Not applicable
Author

Did you use web server or IIS???