Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik View 11 Beta exam certification results

Hi Guys,

I have given the Beta Exam for QV 11 on december but I am still waitning for the result.

Could anybody let me know when will the results be announced and how can we check it out.

Regards

Navin.G

143 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No...No...Its not like that...!!!

I know many poor guys, who failed!!

Not applicable
Author

But still can't authenticate: The Validation Number didn't match the Registration Number for this exam. Please re-enter.

Not applicable
Author

What test did you take? I took the Designer & Developer Beta Certification Test, via Pearson Vue, that was 180 questions with a 3-hour time limit.

Not applicable
Author

Yeah, I believe we all took the same test and its name was developer beta test!!

alex_nerush
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Why i can't  login into the vue site using my registration and validation numbers? How can i check my results?

lenka_kruse
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi, you should be able to log in using the same data you used when you signed up for the test on the PearsonVue site. You may have to reset your password since they had some technical changes in between, but that works without the registration number. There you find the test & results in your History.

Not applicable
Author

I failed

the exam was 'OK' for me and I expected to pass

Not applicable
Author

Ralf wrote, "I tend to feel I answered 100 of the 105 questions correctly." Which made me wonder what test he took. The QV 11 Beta exam I took, via Pearson Vue, contained 180 questions and had a 3-hour time limit.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

I think you're wrong. The beta exam has had 105 questions in 180 mins (3 hrs) !

It would not possible to answer 180 questions in 180 mins in a right sense. I have needed at least 150 mins to answer those 105 questions..

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Ralf, you are correct ... 105 questions in 180 minutes. It just seemed like 180 question in 105 minutes!

I needed the entire 180 minutes, so I think you flew through the exam with flying colors. Congrats!

Tom